The goal of the Geronimo project is to produce a server runtime framework that pulls together the best Open Source alternatives to create runtimes that meet the needs of developers and system administrators. Our most popular distribution is a fully certified Java EE 5 application server runtime.
Some of our guiding principles are:
- Easy to use.
- Build servers that are distributed under the Apache Software License.
- Provide runtimes that meet the needs of developers, administrators and system integrators.
- Integrate with the best open source tooling available like Eclipse.
- Provide frequent releases of our software so users can experience the newest features and have access to the latest bug fixes.
- Build a community that incorporates multiple disciplines required to create complex runtime and toolable infrastructure.
IceRocket Tags: Apache ActiveMQ,Geronimo